In recent years, social networking has changed the way people communicate and how businesses operate, from something as simple as having a Facebook like button on a website home page to building an entire custom social networking platform, businesses are using social media to connect with their customers in new ways as well as let their customers interact with eachother.
At Point Blank we've built solutions from one end of the spectrum to the other, including:
- Websites that are heavily integrated with the facebook api to provide engagement between users and their friends
- Corporate websites with social sharing buttons (facebook, twitter, google+, etc)
- Blogging engines integrated with facebook single sign-on, allowing users to login using their facebook credentials
- Sites that utilize the facebook comments plugin to enable user comments as well as comment moderation
- An entire custom social networking platform built around the FaceTime and Skype technologies, it currently has over 60,000 members and counting